Glasgow is the largest city in Scotland and third largest in the united kingdom. Historical part of Lanarkshire, it is now one of the 32 council areas of Scotland situated on the River Clyde in the country’s West Central Lowlands.
Glasgow grew from a small rural settlement on the River Clyde to become the largest seaport in Britain. Expanding from the medieval bishopric and royal burgh. And the latest establishment of the University of Glasgow in the 15th century, it became a major centre of the Scottish enlightenment in the 18th century. From the 18th century the city also grew as one of the great britain’s main hubs of transatlantic trade with North America and the West indies.
With the onset of the Industrial Revolution, the population and economy of Glasgow and the surrounding region expanded rapidly to become one of the world's pre-eminent centres of chemicals, textiles and engineering; most notably in the shipbuilding and marine engineering industry, which produced many innovative and famous vessels.
Solar Panel Bird Proofing Problem
Not only are your solar panels’ wires at risk, the yield of your panels could drop significantly should the birds foul on your panels. This said, our customers do not tend to worry about their wires as long before this becomes a problem, you will notice the noise caused by the flocks of pigeons nesting on your roof, waking you up at early morning every day, even weekends! Together with the mess, and the threat from bird mites and the fact that the pigeon breeding season is continually through March to October, I’m sure any sufferer of pests under solar panels will be sure to tell you to get it sorted out sooner rather than later! We understand the terror and mayhem squirrels and pigeons cause so we additionally offer proofing warranty on all of our work so that should you have a re-invasion of any pest under your panels, we will come out free of charge and rid you of them.
Right Solar Care provide solar panel pest protection for homes & businesses across all regions of Glasgow.
This is our main area of expertise. We have done hundreds of such jobs to our client’s satisfactions.
Pigeons getting under solar panels. This results in bird fouling accumulation on the roof or panels which can:
- Reduce the power output of your panels. (see solar panel cleaning)
- Results in increased insect activity in your home due to the fouling attracting insects looking to feed on it or lay eggs in it- I have seen a house become infested with flies because of this.
- Panels becoming damaged by birds and stop working altogether.
- The birds not letting you sleep due to the noise they make on the roof 24 hours a day.
- Gutters becoming blocked with bird fouling and bird fouling in the garden
The Right Solution:
The best method of fixing this problem is to install a mesh based system (not chicken wire as some people commonly suggest) around the entire solar panel array. The benefits of this being done properly include:
- Being very discreet and not very visible from ground level
- Not invalidating the warranty of your panels
- Involves no drilling and screwing thereby preventing damage to your panels.
- Can be removed if necessary without any damage to the array to allow servicing.
Solar Panel Bird Proofing
If you have pests under your solar panels or the annoying birds we are the company to call! With teams who are fully trained in solar panel pigeon protection techniques and our specially manufactured solar panel clips you can rest assured that we will resolve your problem once and for all and what’s more, all of our work comes with a proofing guarantee to protect you against re-invasion.
Why you should use our service:
- Our staff are highly trained and experienced in carrying out all works specified and on this website and have worked for national companies in the past involved in these activities
- We offer full written guarantees for all our work
- We fully insured and members of the British Pest Control Association
- We have all our own in house access equipment including tower scaffolds, ladders, roofing ladders, harnesses etc and are fully trained in how to use them
- We are mega friendly
Email or Call us 01413780881